Rutilea recognizes that a proper handling of personal information is important for the sake of user privacy. With the company's social responsibility, we manage customers' personal information under the following policy.
1. Collection of Personal Information
Rutilea operates in accordance with Japanese laws and provisions regarding the collection of personal information.
2. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
Rutilea utilizes personal information within the scope of the purposes of use indicated at the time the information is acquired. Within the scope of indicated purposes of use, Rutilea may share the usage of personal information with third parties (refer to as "joint use" in the following) or outsource the handling of personal information to third parties (refer to as "outsourcing" in the following). Rutilea conducts strict investigations of third parties, enters into a confidentiality agreement, and properly supervises third parties to ensure confidentiality.
Purposes of Use:
1. For business communication and responding to business requests
2. For introducing and providing information on products and services of Rutilea
3. For execution of contract (delivery of products, performance of services, etc.)
4. For notification of seminars, exhibitions, and other events that Rutilea sponsors or participates in
5. For carrying out customer satisfaction surveys and other questionnaires
6. For providing newsletters, company information, etc.
7. Other purposes with prior consent from customers
In case the purpose of use exceeds the scope of purposes stated above, Rutilea should notify customers in advance and perform necessary procedures.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information
We do not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases:
(1) with the expressed permission of the user
(2) when required by law
(3) for joint use or outsourcing purpose
4. Management and Security
The security of your personal information is important to us. We conduct personal information security training to Rutilea employees and take strict measures to prevent any disclosure, losing, destruction, falsification or unauthorized access.
5. Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, and Deletion of Personal Information
We recognize customers' rights to disclose, correct and suspend the usage of and delete personal information in accordance with Japanese laws and regulations. In the case of such request, we will conduct a personal identity check and promptly execute the prescribed procedures if deemed appropriate.
We comply with Japanese laws and regulations related to the security of personal information. This policy is established under provisions and is fully communicated to employees in Rutilea. We reserve the right to periodically review and modify this policy.
For disclosure, correction, suspension, and deletion of personal information, please contact us here.
Current as of January 31, 2023
CEO Takafumi Yano
What are Cookies
To Deny or Delete Cookies